Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have a blister I just got from a pair of shoes, it's like a bubble should I pop it?

Generally u should leave a blister alone to heal. If u need to pop it use a sterilized needle to gently make a hole in the blister %26amp; gently press the fluid out with clean cotton pad. Leave the skin in place on the blister. Put on some tea tree oil to prevent infection %26amp; wear thermal gloves to assist healing %26amp; give protection while healing.I have a blister I just got from a pair of shoes, it's like a bubble should I pop it?
I wouldn't because that really hurts if you do.



I would just not where shoes around the house and relax stay on the computer or read a book. I feel for you because I'm going to be at a wedding tomorrow and lets just say my heels are not the most comfortable shoes in the world. (there brand new and have not been broken in yet)



So I would just let it heel on its on.I have a blister I just got from a pair of shoes, it's like a bubble should I pop it?
NO! Leave it alone and let it heal. Don't wear those shoes again unless you protect that blister with some clean padding. Good luck! kjlI have a blister I just got from a pair of shoes, it's like a bubble should I pop it?
I pop water blisters whenever i get them. They hurt a bit when you pop them, but throw a bandaid on, go to bed and the next morning it will be healed and you wont have to worry about it breaking on you during the day. It may be a little tender tomorrow but its better to have tenderness then a constant fear of it popping and hurting. If it hurts as bad as people think, bite down on a cloth when you do it.
I would if you have time to let it air out. throw a bandaid on those shoes so you dont blister next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment