Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is it possible to die from an overdose of popping bubble wrap?

Yes, if someone around you gets irritated at the sound and kills you.Is it possible to die from an overdose of popping bubble wrap?
i suppose you could say you can overdose on anything. air, especially
No, unless you become so obsessed that you stop eating and sleeping.Is it possible to die from an overdose of popping bubble wrap?
Yes! Bubblewrap is EVIL!!!! Evil I say! I overheard it popping in a package the other day before I opened it. It's planning to take over the world. Then I opened it and it just sat there. Not popping. Like it wasn't planning anything. It's EVIL!!!
actually coop ur wrong about that you could take in to much air that your lungs pop (compressed air) or u get to much air into your system that the air out number blood 3 to 1 and nothing moves because u get an air clotIs it possible to die from an overdose of popping bubble wrap?
I died of that once.
it is. it actually happened to me. i'm typing this to you reincarnated as bubble wrap waiting to be popped.

No comments:

Post a Comment