Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Once you start popping bubble-wrap, can you stop?

I have found it exeedingly hard to stop! Who else has this strange concentration and determination to pop the lot???Once you start popping bubble-wrap, can you stop?
Hell no.



I'll be popping and popping. And my friends would have to drag me away.



And then I'll twitch.
yesOnce you start popping bubble-wrap, can you stop?
Yeah,after all the bubbles are popped.
no I can't. I even lay it on the ground and walk on it to make sure there all dead, I mean popped.Once you start popping bubble-wrap, can you stop?
Got to pop them all, got to pop them all
not until it is all popped
I have to stop...somebody always takes it away from me.
Oh goodness. Its almost as good as sex. Almost.
don't want to stop. glad I don't work at a shipping place. all that bubble wrap....
It's hard. You can order that stuff in huge rolls from your office supply store - just for long weekends...
No dammit, I can't stop! Now leave me alone!

I got some popping to do!
No, I have to pop them all no matter what. My friends and mom find that habit annoying though.
yes i can stop

you should see my puppy in action. she has fun with bubble wrap
No, and I have to start in one corner and go one-by-one down each row so that absolutely none are left unpopped!
Yes, but I get withdrawal!
me too
it is so cool !!
I buy my mom roles of the stuff, she is easily entertained...I cant stand it personally...
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment