Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do u like to pop the bubble wrap from packaging?

i like to twist it.Do u like to pop the bubble wrap from packaging?
I love twisting it and stomping on it. I love bubble wrap
Yes, I do. It's fun.Do u like to pop the bubble wrap from packaging?
I LOVE to pop that stuff--it's fun to step on it too!!
yesDo u like to pop the bubble wrap from packaging?
YES!!!!! I LOVE to pop the bubble wrap stuff!!!!!! The sound is AMAZING and makes me giggle!!!! :) haha lol
Yes l do.
omg so fun!
Yes it's fun.
yes i still do
duh, who doesn't.
i like jumping on it

i don't really like sitting on the floor just popping it with my fingers one by one

jumping is soo much fun

;D lol
I love to walk on it but it scares my German Shepherds!!
Uh Huuuh.
i did when i was younger. sometimes still find myself doing it.
I like to pop it cause it makes it last longer and it is hours and hours of fun (if you do it right)

No comments:

Post a Comment