Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm 18 weeks pregnant and i'm occasionally feeling like a bubble popping low down in my tum. Is that baby?

Kind of like wind but not. I'm also getting lots of twinges. It's my first pregnancy so this is all new to me so i'm not sure what is what!I'm 18 weeks pregnant and i'm occasionally feeling like a bubble popping low down in my tum. Is that baby?
yes i had the same thing it is probably is the baby!
Most likely its baby. In a few more weeks it will become more obvious.I'm 18 weeks pregnant and i'm occasionally feeling like a bubble popping low down in my tum. Is that baby?
It could be your baby but from my personal experience, the feeling of your baby moving/fluttering is pretty unmistakable.



Many women don't start to feel movement until they are 20-22 weeks along, but when I was pregnant with my daughter, I felt her at 16 weeks (It was unmistakable).



Congrats!
That's usually what the first movements feel like! Congrats!I'm 18 weeks pregnant and i'm occasionally feeling like a bubble popping low down in my tum. Is that baby?
Congrats you're feeling your baby move! Kinda neat, huh?
yeah that's a baby!



congratulation!





dr.johnson
most likely its baby moving around
It's your baby!!!!! Congrats!
That sounds like baby movement. Congrats!
Aww...it's baby!! congrats!!



x
I felt the same feeling at 18 weeks. It was also low and very gentle. Now they are getting just a little stronger.
It does sound like your baby movig for the first couple of times. It apparently feels like little bubbles inside you. A little like a butterfly too.



When the baby starts to get bigger the movements will start to get bigger. My step-mum is pregnant and im 15, I often feel the baby kick with my hand and it feels like a rolling pin, however she is 37 weeks pregnant. I cant wait untill my brother comes along.



I hope you have a wondeful pregnancy good luck and love the baby as much as you can.
awwwww! congrats! I was right at 19 weeks when I first felt this!
Congratulations!, yes is the baby, and if you wanna know, try taking a cold drink and then lay down or seat and relax, you will feel the movement again. it's so wonderful to feel your baby is moving in your tummy. enjoy.
i'll be 21 weeks tomorrow and i just started showing, but i only weighed 129 before i got pregnant. women who weigh more dont show as quickly. and they also dont feel the baby move as soon. you probably wont feel it untill 22 weeks
I am 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant and my doctor told he that I could feel my baby move as early as 16 weeks and I felt it move for the first time when I was 17 weeks and 6 days along to be exact and I would have to say that sure sounds like you baby was moving around a little for you!

GOOD LUCK and CONGRATS!
  • english to arabic translation
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment