Saturday, February 18, 2012

What to do after popping a puss bubble?

I have had an infection in my finger for a few days and I finally built up the nerve to jab a needle in my swollen and pop out the puss that was inside. The swelling has gone down a little, but has left a blackish spot around the wound. Is that normal and should I now bandage it or keep it open and continue to soak it until the swelling goes away completely?What to do after popping a puss bubble?
popping it wasnt very bright. It could spread the bacteria to the skin the puss touched. You need to clean it with (DANG! I forgot the word but its in a brown bottle and it starts with a H) and then put Neosporin on it with a bandaid and keep a bandaid on it for a while. then soon it will go away.What to do after popping a puss bubble?
Well, that probably wasn't the best idea to pop it, as a blister is like nature's Band-Aid. I suggest cleaning it and leaving a bandage on for a couple of days until it heals over and the swelling goes down.What to do after popping a puss bubble?
i heard if you pop a pimple or wart or anything it can lead to cancer. or you can put hydrogen peroxide on it ( the stuff in the brown bottle)
whyd u freakin pop it

No comments:

Post a Comment