Tuesday, February 21, 2012

As a person pops bubble-wrap, do they experience a spiritual, emotional, sexual or other nirvana?

Can you describe the process in technical terms?As a person pops bubble-wrap, do they experience a spiritual, emotional, sexual or other nirvana?
My daughter is a bubble-wrap pop fiend. She describes the experience as a form of "audio/tactile masturbation". Links have been messed up today. But, for later, here's a great site for popping virtual bubble-wrap. Scroll down and then click on the the "Pop Some Virtual Bubble-wrap Now".



http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow鈥?/a>
its called boredomAs a person pops bubble-wrap, do they experience a spiritual, emotional, sexual or other nirvana?
its a good stress reliever
It's good, but not as good as farting in the bath.As a person pops bubble-wrap, do they experience a spiritual, emotional, sexual or other nirvana?
Self-loathing...Anyone who consistently pops bubble wrap around me must hate themselves and want to be punished because they know what's coming...
it just somethin that has to be done

it has a little voice that screams pop me over and over again till i'v got them all
I don't know, but I love it!! I've even bought rolls of bubble wrap, for the solely purpose of popping it!!
Can`t stop till I`ve popped every one.......wont let anyone else have a go!

I`d describe it as frenzied!

No comments:

Post a Comment