Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bubble-wrap, I cannot resist it, anyone have the same problem?

Just got a parcel in bubble-wrap, I have spent the last two hours popping the bubbles, I just cannot leave it alone. Forgotten all about the contents of the parcel, I just keep having to go back and pop. Anyone else got this problem or anything similar?Bubble-wrap, I cannot resist it, anyone have the same problem?
YES my dad has 50-100 feet of it!! it is sooooo addicting, except i popped it all :(



here are some "virtual bubble wrap links" for when you pop it all lol

http://www.virtualbubblewrap.com/



these ones the bubbles come back for endless fun!!

http://www.stupidstuff.org/main/bubblewr鈥?/a>



http://www.bored.com/snapbubbles/index.h鈥?/a>



and this one is realistic but the bubbles don't come back :(

http://www.mouserunner.com/MRGameAdds/vi鈥?/a>



Enjoy!! :)



I 鈾?Bubble Wrap :-)
I am the same way with bubble wrap! I think it is great! My husband doesn't, however! He finds the noise annoying. So he got me a worry stone to rub on with my fingers. It is much quieter but not as much fun! Let's go get some more! They sell it at WalMart=) See you there! LOLBubble-wrap, I cannot resist it, anyone have the same problem?
I know the feeling my husband goes nuts with me when i start popping
its so much fun i love to jump on them to hear all of them pop at the same timeBubble-wrap, I cannot resist it, anyone have the same problem?
I like stamping on it !! lol Make some real loud pops xxx
um not obsessed but i like to do it when its around
Yes you're right it is very addictive but I can't think why, I've done that many times and I like the big ones better.
Yes, it's great fun.



Check out this site, where you can pop virtual bubble wrap:



http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow鈥?/a>

Virtual Bubblewrap - Pop Now! Pop bubble wrap online - since 1996
Lol Maddy thats funny!
My daughter - I love the stuff... 10 minutes peace"!
Yes, me too. Not two hours though... but I do fight with the kids for my turn!
if you like it that much,,,, look in yellow pages for packaging companies, they are everywhere (I used to sell to them) buy a small roll, it is actually quite cheap





HTH
Oh I just love squeezing those air bubbles. I never stop until I have them all burst. ha
its a great feeling when it pops..lol...:-)
lol Maddy im the same!!
love it. i have the same problem!
Oh,pop, don't ,pop, know, pop, what, pop,you, pop, are, pop, talking, pop, about. POP.
yup, my sis just rolls her eyes at me 4 it
I LOVE bubble wrap.. what a satisfying feeling, to pop all those bubbles! LOL Ok, I am now showing my strange side....
lol defo i also fight with the kids for turns to pop



its true once you pop you cant stop
If you go to our garden centre you can buy giant rolls of it to wrap stuff up. Or you could just take it home, wrap yourself in it and roll around the floor. omg that would be heaven.
lol me too ; its a habit now :)
I do that, once you pop you can't stop!
no not really, but go here http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow鈥?/a>
i wrap my victims in it then jump on their heads



the deep muffled groans sound good with the high pitched popping of the bubbles
Eating bubble wrap is so much more fun and it gives you an excuse for wind ha ha
no...............that's weird. can u help me out with my question please!
No . . . ? !

Can't really say I do.

Hmmm . . .



:-)
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • renova
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment