Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can you resist the temptation to pop the bubble wrap?

I cannot resist the temptation. My kids love the big bubbled, bubble wrap. They put it on the floor and jump on it. I have to admit that my fingers have gotten tired from snapping bubbles and yet I still kept snapping. I think I am addicted.Can you resist the temptation to pop the bubble wrap?
I cannot...and my poor kids used to want to pop it so bad but they had to share with mom.
Absolutely not. It's the most impossible substance to ignore. I just twist and wrap and pop immediately. People have smacked me over the head telling me to stop and I still haven't. very hypnotizing, that bubble-wrap!Can you resist the temptation to pop the bubble wrap?
NO!!!!!!! I love to annoy people by doing that!!
*hangs head* no...never. i think i have a problem...Can you resist the temptation to pop the bubble wrap?
I loved doing that as a kid....but I think I might just be able to resist the temptation now. I haven't had the opportunity to pop bubble wrap for quite a while.
No,I always do :)
no im afraid not
Pshh NO!
usually
Yes I can...NOT!
I've given bubble wrap as a gift.
I cannot.
I am so weak!!
no, it`s has to be done
i have to pop it!! omg it's like an OCD thing or something that i all of the sudden get whne around it lol
I go crazy popping the bubbles.....it's a stress reliever (I'm addicted; I can't pass one by without popping it).
yeah... I'm over it.







but sometimes, if I have the really big kind, I jump off the couch onto them, it makes my little sister laugh a lot.
Actually, I seem to be one of those few people who can resist it. It's because I don't like the way the pops sound.
rebel, I only pop in anger. currently enrolled in anger management class. please don't stir me up.



I read your mind. you covet my cape
no , i love popping it i even found a game online that you can pop fake bubble wrap! its not as much fun but hey!
Yes I can...."Stop that!, Stop that right now!...and get OUT of the shipping room!" I must often put a stop to it...that crap is pricey.
NO ITS MEANT TO BE POPPED
No i never did it feels so relaxing and tactile
I can resist wine, women and song but bubble wrap is in a class alone.



I love that machine gun sound.
No way I love popping the stuff, plus is annoys people around you hehehe!
No I can not! Here's what I do when I need to pop bubble wrap and have none in the house:

http://www.stupidstuff.org/main/bubblewr鈥?/a>
No way. I actually have gotten bubble wrap as a present before, man i was happy. Then the bubbles were gone....So sad.
no%26gt;%26gt;my husband has had to take it away from me%26gt;lol%26gt;to much noise for him
thats the only reason i buy them is to pop it.
i can but i don,t
  • acura tsx
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment