Saturday, February 18, 2012

In need of Super Girly (bubble gum pop) Songs?

Hey! I am in need of super girly songs! Preferably 90's early 2000's but it doesn't really matter I'm not that picky. The cheesier the better. I'm talking about those songs that make you wanna just dance around with your friends and sign your heart out lol

Some songs already on my mind are:

Kiss Me by sixpence none the richer

Mmm Bop by Hansen

Barbie Girl by Aqua

Wannabe by Spice girls

A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton

I think you guys get the hint haha Thank You!!In need of Super Girly (bubble gum pop) Songs?
girls just want to have fun
Any song by S Club 7In need of Super Girly (bubble gum pop) Songs?
miley cyrus
b-witched - mickeyIn need of Super Girly (bubble gum pop) Songs?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOv鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment