Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you like to pop the bubble wrap that comes in packages???

If so check out

http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/what鈥?/a>Do you like to pop the bubble wrap that comes in packages???
I LOVE TO DO THAT!! Even if I walk by one, I gotta do. My kids and i fight over show's gonna get the most popped!!
That stuff is addictingDo you like to pop the bubble wrap that comes in packages???
Darn you!! You had to go and unleash that addiction all over again. I just got out of treatment for it and now my fellow 12 step members of Bubble Poppers Anonymous are sure to smell the plastic on my hands.



Drat!!



LOL. Yes, I love it and I'll check out the link.



Peace.
noDo you like to pop the bubble wrap that comes in packages???
I like to pop bubble wrap and that site was nice and all, but nothing like the real thing.
lol! That's hilarious! :-)
Oh yes..it's like crack, you just can't stop. I even have my 3 year old taught to put it on wood flooring and run across it for better sounds.. :)
ha, i popped all of 'em %26amp; I even got a fresh sheet. . .thanks!!!
Gee thanks. That was a lot of fun!!
LOL! yes, I do - it's so addictive!
THAT IS SO RELIEVING... THANKS!
very funny and addicting!
OOh yeah...that is SO much fun!
That was cool but not at all as good. I guess it's okay if you don't have the real thing.
Boy !!! hehheheheh that was fun ... can I show my friends this??? I think I am gonna save this so I can play more later... Thanks for a fun moment ... I needed that today...:)

And YES I luuuuv bubble wrap///
Sure do.
That was better when I turned the sound on, but nothing beats hands on!!
My favorite thing in the world, especially annoying my brother with it
I LOVE to pop the bubble wrap it is so fun! I always sit there and i say that im gonna pop ALL of them,but by the time i get like half way i get tired so i throw it away it almost seems impossible to pop all the bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment