Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Did you pop tar bubble on the street when you were a kid?

Oh yeah!!! Thanks for bringing that memory back!!Did you pop tar bubble on the street when you were a kid?
Sorry I was to late to answer this question...anticone, I would of wrote the same thing! :) My favorite was popping them with my toes:)



GREAT Question! :)

Report Abuse


bahahahha! I still do. %26gt;_%26gt;Did you pop tar bubble on the street when you were a kid?
Yeah and my mom would get mad cause we would have tar under our shoes and go in with them on
uuuuuummmm sorry can't say that i haveDid you pop tar bubble on the street when you were a kid?
yes ohh the memories
No but we would put pennies on the railroad tracks and the train would flatten them and they would be as big as a quarter.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment