Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bubble in lower back won't pop?

I am crazy at popping my back. It always seems to feel like a died and went to heaven after I'm done... I don't get just a couple pops though, I always get at least 15.

I usually lay on the ground keeping one leg still while I stretch the other leg over and my back goes wild! Even in the hard to pop lower back.



Yesterday I had the great feeling of needing to pop it. So, I did my little twist and it popped both below and above where it felt like it needed to pop. I've been working at it like crazy. It feels like there is a little bubble next to my spine almost.

It completely refuses to pop.



I've had it before and it takes a week before it ever goes away.



Is there anything I can do to make it go away sooner, it completely drives me INSANE!Bubble in lower back won't pop?
You could make a trip to the chiropractor for an adjustment, it costs money, but nobody knows how to get your back straightened out better than they do. Trust me, I had the same thing in my back two weeks ago and after a trip to the chiropractor I felt like a knew man.

No comments:

Post a Comment