Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do i get rid of a bubble on my ear from my piercing?

I got two cartilage piercings at the same time.. one ontop of another. the bottom one is fine but the top one has gotten a bubble on the back and a small one on the front of my ear. the back bubble is red and it bleeds alittle bit out the front. i've heard of popping the bubble but im too scared to do it!! any other sugesstions for getting rid of them without popping them?





i've had this before but i let it close up and the bubbles went away but i dont want to close this one up :(How do i get rid of a bubble on my ear from my piercing?
i got a fluid filled bubble next to my industrial piercing...about 9 months after getting pierced. it just got irritated and fluid started getting stuck. What i did to get rid of this was soak my ear in hot sea salt water for a few minutes to soften the piercing, then i took out the jewelry and used a q-tip to gently push out the gunk. there was a little blood and white pus. i kept cleaning it until it stopped oozing and then i put the jewelry back in. i had to do this every night for maybe 3 days and after a week i could not tell it was ever there. i was so worried the bump wasn't going to go away but it did. maybe a month later my piercing was finally fully healed.How do i get rid of a bubble on my ear from my piercing?
Is the "bubble" hard? Mine did that too for years, then I finally took my earring out and got to the bottom of it. Any hole in your body collects dead skin cells, and gunk. That's exactly what it was, so I picked at it, it bled a little, but I eventually got this horse shoe shaped hardened crust out of it. I do it every few months and it goes away, so does the soreness.How do i get rid of a bubble on my ear from my piercing?
it may be infected. my girlfriends ear did the same thing. go to the piercer and ask them for advice

No comments:

Post a Comment