Saturday, February 18, 2012

I had a bubble in my mouth under my tounge, I tried to pop it, it felt like it popped but nothing came out.?

I had one in my mouth a few days ago, that did pop, then it resurfaced or something, i pressed my toung against it just now to pop it, and it felt like it popped or something, but nothing came out, it like popped into my skin, and now that area of my mouth/jaw/neck feels really funny, I am pretty worried, im afraid i pushed and air pocket into my system or something, anybody know whats going on?I had a bubble in my mouth under my tounge, I tried to pop it, it felt like it popped but nothing came out.?
this could help ya out. good luck!

http://onthewebdoc.com/I had a bubble in my mouth under my tounge, I tried to pop it, it felt like it popped but nothing came out.?
i have nooo clue. but you shouldnt have touched that. it would have gone away by itself. tell your mom/daddd.I had a bubble in my mouth under my tounge, I tried to pop it, it felt like it popped but nothing came out.?
well my boyfriend has the same thing going on, the bubble under your tounge is called an abscess, well i think it could be a infection starting and you should get it immediately fixed because it could fill up with poison and go to your jaw.

if your throat swells or if it begins to get soar call a dentist.

drink milk. i herd it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment