Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My mic is off, but a chat bubble still pops up?

I have the kinect for my xbox, and you know how there is a built in mic to where you can talk to people during live and parties and stuff. Well I used it once, then found problems with it so I turned it off. When I play Left 4 Dead 2, every time I shoot a chat bubble pops up by my name as if I'm talking, but I'm not. Neither my headset or kinect is on when playing. What could be causing this?My mic is off, but a chat bubble still pops up?
YesMy mic is off, but a chat bubble still pops up?
check again under system settings under kinect there should be an option for the kinect mic and chat setup.. see if it also does it even if you unplug the sensor as well that will tell you if it still setup for chat. also if they are hearing any feed back from there voice or your game being picked up from the kinect sensor they then you might need to do the audio calibration test again make sure your volume is turned really high during the test and make sure that you have at least 6 inches from your speakers. after the test turn down the volume to listening level..
  • chrome apps
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment