Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How can I get the bubble gum off my six year olds face?

My six year was chewing gum and popped a bubble all over her face. For the life of me I can't get the gum off! Most of it bt now she has lint and wash cloth fuzz too...(looks like she has a beard!) Any advice on how to get it off without hurting her skin?How can I get the bubble gum off my six year olds face?
Gently rub a little bit of peanut butter into the gum. The oils will cause it to soften up and come off with ease.
NON CHUNKY pnut butterHow can I get the bubble gum off my six year olds face?
First take a picture! LOL Those things are priceless. I think if you rub some ice on her face gently that should harden the gum and it will come up easier. My son got gum on himself before and he's allergic to peanuts so we used ice it worked well and didn't hurt him. I've also heard of using mayonaise before too.
Take an ice cube and rub it on her face until the gum hardens and it should come right off. Be gentle!How can I get the bubble gum off my six year olds face?
try rubbing peanut butter on it...see if that helps
baby oil.
Put vegetable oil liberally on it, it will take it right off.
Use Baby Oil.
Surprisingly I don't have this problem too often because most of my bubbles are so big that they break in half, instead of popping in my face. But when it happens, wow, you wouldn't believe the mess it makes.



Now that your daughter is six, you should teach her this trick as some of the products others have mentioned might not be available the next time she experiences a major explosion:



Bring the gum to a washroom or anywhere that has a faucet and a mirror. If the gum still has part of the bubble attached, knead the gum under running lukewarm water to collapse it into a compact, pliable wad. Press the gum onto the face, wherever there's a mess, then yank! Since the gum would rather stick to itself, it comes off after one or two tries. Just rinse the wad frequently to keep it solid and workable. Finally, throw the gum away when done. Voila!



I think for the lint issue, baby shampoo would be best, but you've probably have removed it by now.
def. try the peanut butter....n if not some ice....n be careful!! Good luck n God Bless...ur bubble gum chewer!! :)
Either use ice for just a second, which makes the gum hard or smear alittle bit of peanut butter on it and wash off w/a warm, wet rag
use peanut butter. i have used it to get gum out of my daughters hair and it really worked, i just rubbed it in her hair and it kinda dissolved the gum. try it, it should work. my mom told me about this she has raised 3 kids, has 6 grand kids and worked in child care for 30 years, just wanted to let you that this comes from reliable source.
Rub peanut butter on it. :)



Good luck! :)
Get alcohol and take a cotton ball and rub it on her face. It will not sting one bit, it will just feel really wet. Good Luck!
Use Ice to harden the gum and then peel it off and if that doesnt work call for help lol
When a child I chewed bubble gum all the time and always had gum on my face. All I had to do is take the gum and wipe it off. That is the easy way and while a lot of people suggested peanut butter, believe that will work but I don't have any idea how well.
Try a very mild face toner, but put it in the fridge for 15 min. It has to be cold
Peanut butter
Use a piece of chewed gum to rub on the gum stuck on his face. Hope this helps
Smooth Peanut butter, the oil in it helps to shift the stickiness of gum, it works in hair, carpets, most things actually!



I know I should laugh but I must say I did laugh at your comment "Most of it bt now she has lint and wash cloth fuzz too...(looks like she has a beard!) " It really tickled me hehehehehe
Peanut butter may work, but I've heard that as something for the hair. Try an icecube rubbed over it to get the gum to harden. If all else fails, get a facial cleanser that exfoliates....that may help get the gum off gently.
I have always used aerosol hairspray for this. It probably isn't the best way to get it off of your daughter's face, but it works great.
take peanut butter and ice mix it and put on her face and lay her down it should come off
lol.. try baby lotion and cloth
I would go with baby oil, that would make it slide off easy, and not irratate her skin. If you don't have any then I would go with ice, that will make it hard, then you would have to pick it off.Goodluck!
Use some alcohol....it will take some rubbing, but it will come of
There are two things I have used for this and they worked perfectly. Ice or peanut butter. Both will take it right off!

No comments:

Post a Comment