Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bubble wrap....does anyone love to POP the bubbles?

http://www.puffgames.com/bubblewrap/Bubble wrap....does anyone love to POP the bubbles?
Yes i love popping it soooo much!!...i get frustrated when it doesnt pop first time though lolololololololol *
great stress reliver hearing the satisfying pop of the bubblesBubble wrap....does anyone love to POP the bubbles?
my favourite passtime i love to
maybe, when I was 8.Bubble wrap....does anyone love to POP the bubbles?
I love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me
I love it! Thanx!
yes i love to pop bubble wrap
Sorry, that's one noise that kinda gets on my nerves. I don't mind it for a few minutes, but after that... I used to have one man that worked with me that would pop it ALL DAY LONG. It got old quick. It started to remind me of gum popping.
yea..I just sit there and pop them...
Aww it's almost a tradition in my family. Funny, but that's one of the thing I connect with my mother and my childhood.



haha the game was nice.
I love that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment