Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bubble Popping Sound In Head and Neck?

For about a year and a half now I've had this sound in the back of my head, it sounds like bubbles popping or like a sizzle, and I get frequent headaches in the back of my head, they don't stay long though.



I've been to the Dr., had x-rays, CT scan, had ears nose and throat checked. Massages help a little, but not for long.



Thinking about a Chiropractor next.



Anybody else have this or have any ideas?Bubble Popping Sound In Head and Neck?
I thought I was crazy, I have this too!

It goes downt he pback of my spine starting at end of hair down a little bit... SUPER hard to explain!

I'll be watching this question... confused also!
  • italian english translation
  • flight simulator games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment