Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bubble gum, soda pop, icecream,cake?

What's your favorite junk food? Do you like to eat alot of junk food at once?? What the best junk food for movie nights or just hanging out with friends on weekends.???Bubble gum, soda pop, icecream,cake?
Ice cream!!! Vanilla, chocolate, banana, whatever! It has the ability to be any flavor, so I'll never run out of options.
I love salty things: chips, fries.



I also love cheeseburgers and BBQ :)



mm junk food.Bubble gum, soda pop, icecream,cake?
I love ice cream with cookies and drink Pepsi. For movies I go for the traditional popcorn with butter.
For movies: butter-flavored, salt-free microwave popcorn with a T. of melted margarine over the top. Snickers bars, m%26amp;m's and sugar babies, and reeses cups.



I am a rice-crispy treat addict.



I also love haagen dazs ice cream, but my favorite junk food is cookies....ALL cookies. With milk.



I hate chips, and could skip soda pop, but cream soda is the bomb.Bubble gum, soda pop, icecream,cake?
Hot cheetos and pickles, best time to eat junk food is all the time.
I like ICE CREAM!!!!! I try to stay away from junk food---Have you seen the ICE CREAM?!? ICE CREAM..., I've got to have ICE CREAM!!!!!!
potato chips and cream cheese, fritos, chocolate chip cookies. I usually do eat a lot at once. once I get started can't seem to put it down. Popcorn,chips, cookies and the ole' stand by ice cream right out of the container.
OH Yea I like junk food.... there is no doubt about it... food is food.... there is nothing better than food... well you know the best junk food there is is ice cream.... you know it is... come on tell the truth... well you know but i don't like watching a movie and eating ice cream... the thing i like to eat while watching a movie is pizza... shu let me tell ya... pizza is the best thing that you could ever eat...
Fries of course!!! who doesn't like fries huh??? but then, i also love cookie flavoured ice-cream.... yummmmmmm, and crisps of course, paprika flavoured and cheese and onion are the best. And who doesnt like chocolate??? certainly not me... I LOVE JUNK FOOD!!!!! but they seem to go straight down to your thighs don't they??? pity that everything good is fatteneng... awwwwwwwww I feel like ice-cream now!!!
my favorite junk food is snow caps and i believe that they are perfect 4 movie nite, and i like 2 eat it all @ 1 time
I can't get enough candy - the more sour the better. I can also gorge on gummies. I'll take sugar over salty snacks any day.
I like potato chips, especially dill pickle flavour
Fav. Junk Foods: Fresh out of the fryer (no more than 45 sec.) McDonald's French Fries. Even if there are fries already made, I'll wait at the counter for a good 3 minutes or so, waiting for the very next batch.



Then there are 7-11 Slurpees. My fav 7-11 store's clerks know me by name and I them. They just installed a third (4 flavor) slurpee machine.



These are followed by Bubblicious Bubble Gum. I've gotten a few bubbles bigger than my head.



Fresh pretzels from the Pretzel Peddler in my local mall. They have a frequent buyer program, buy 9 get the 10th free. I must have redeemed around a half a dozen completed frequent buyer cards this year.



I don't eat a lot all at once. I try to spread the damage around.



Best hanging with friends foods: Cheetos brand Cheese Curls, Cheeze-It brand crackers, and Taco Bell regular soft tacos



Best movie night foods: Twizzlers, Gummi (Bears, Worms, etc), Chocolate, mostly quiet foods.
  • used boats
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment