Thursday, February 9, 2012

I burnt my finger.. and now there is this HUGE gross bubble thing.. pop?

It's pretty disgusting, and it it's huge.

I want it to die.

Now.

My mom and everyone else I've talked to said it would be stupid to pop it.

But I can like.. hardly bend my finger, or like.. make a fist.



Would popping it like.. make my finger fall off?

Or should I go home and jab it with a pin or something?I burnt my finger.. and now there is this HUGE gross bubble thing.. pop?
You can pop it. But that will ope it up to Infections. If you pop it put Disinfectant oon it and cover it 24/7. If you leave it open it will take longer to heal, as the body is working at its own rate, When you pop it your body works harder to fix the problem as it could escalate. Just like a failsafe on a computer, It works harder if there is more chance of Infiltration
Popping the blister would only open yourself up for infection. The fluid is a natural bodily function that is protecting the burnt area while it is growing new skin. Tape it to the finger beside it so it will stay straight. Don't bend it for any reason. The blister will soon start to shrink, then you can break it with a sterile needle. Then put some Neosporin on it and a band-aid until it heals completely. I wish for you sir the very best and a quick recovery. Listen to Mother.I burnt my finger.. and now there is this HUGE gross bubble thing.. pop?
U shouldn't really pop the blister as the skin protects the injured area below. However, if u are so stressed by a natural healing process then sterilize a needle %26amp; gently insert it into the side %26amp; release the fluid by pressing with a clean cotton pad. If u need to speed up healing wear thermal gloves %26amp; to protect the injury if its severe.
They always say don't pop it but I do. I heat a needle and insert it into the blister to get rid of the fluid. I tried not popping it before but the pain stayed longer and healing was slower. Up to you, really.I burnt my finger.. and now there is this HUGE gross bubble thing.. pop?
Don't pop it. It's the body's way of healing itself. If you burst it, you can run the risk of getting an infection. It should subside of it's own accord.
I wouldn't suggest popping it. It'll go by itself. If you pop it your finger might get infected. But, if you do really want to pop it, use a pin, but steralise it first. With boiling water.
Don't pop it it will get infected. you should go to the doctor and have it looked at. Major burns like that have to be seen by the doctor. I know it hurts but hang in there.
Don't pop it!!! The puss is basically doing that to stop infection getting to your finger. If you pop it... yeah your finger could fall off...

No comments:

Post a Comment