Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heard of this toy? Bubble soap that produces bubbles that dont pop.?

Last summer we bought this bubble soap for kids that comes in a little plastic vial from Walmart. The cool thing about this product is that the bubbles do not pop. When they hit the air they harden and stay in "bubble" form. We have looked all over for it and cant find it anywhere. I think it may be called "catch a bubble." They have them listed on Amazon but they are unavailable. Has anyone heard of these and if so do you know where to buy them? Any help would be great. Thank you :)Heard of this toy? Bubble soap that produces bubbles that dont pop.?
I have purchased bubbles from Gymboree that are harder to pop. You can blow lots of them at a time and they stick all over everything An hour later you will still have bubbles on the floor. Do a search for "Gymboree" and I bet you will find them there.



The ones I bought were six dollars for the bottle and the bubble blower. Kids love them (and so do I)!
I see these vials in Walgreens drug stores all the time. Make sure you check the shippers, the hanging displays that hang from regular shelves in the isles. I've seen them at walmart too.Heard of this toy? Bubble soap that produces bubbles that dont pop.?
Party City has had them before, and I think I also saw them in the front part of Toys r Us by the registers.
Tey are called touchable bubblesHeard of this toy? Bubble soap that produces bubbles that dont pop.?
I saw those around too a year ago but never seen them anymore. I don't think thry sell them anymore.
No I haven't heard of it!?!?!
I havent heard of it, but I got my child a Tickle Me Elmo for free from this survey. http://urlx.org/9f606 Its one of her favorite toys and occupies her with hours of fun! Id highly recommend getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment