Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I find Bubble, Pop, Electric by Gwen Stefani free to download online??

Get the facts Limewire is being sued by the RIAA over PIRACY. I just hope you don't get a lawsuit sent to your mail box like it's already happening...



http://www.betanews.com/article/RIAA_Sue鈥?/a>



On another note... I can't understand that you love an artist's music so much that you honor and thank them by stealing it... would you like me to not pay for your work? And go around asking how I can steal it from you? File sharing is ILLEGAL. If it's still available is because of the legal red tape. Those who use it are thieves. PAY FOR THE WORK OF ARTISTS...



I'd like to see your reaction if you didn't get a paycheck FOR YOUR WORK AND EFFORTS at the end of the month.. and see how it feels to you. Lots of highly qualified (behind the scenes) people work on popular artist's music today to assure their success... Their livelihood depends on that artist's success too and the work they've done...



...THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH that you HAVE TO HAVE IT.... sorry... I mean... STEAL IT.



Have a nice day.Where can I find Bubble, Pop, Electric by Gwen Stefani free to download online??
limewire is amaz
download limewire for free and type it into the search/audio.

you might have to download each song individually but if you type in the album name it'll bring each song up.

If you're concerned about viruses scan each file when its downloaded before opening.Where can I find Bubble, Pop, Electric by Gwen Stefani free to download online??
I was going to say Limewire. There is another one, I can't remember the name of it, though. My friend uses it.



Definitely download Limewire, though...it's great.



I have both albums by Gwen so I have that song! But it'd be even better free!!!!
LimeWire................it rocksWhere can I find Bubble, Pop, Electric by Gwen Stefani free to download online??
Limewire is brilliant, you should get it off there. You can find any song you want.
try www.emp3world.com

or

www.mp3fusion.net

or

find a friend with AIM who has that song, and ask them to send it to you over AIM
Limewire

No comments:

Post a Comment