Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I fix the bubble that pops up n says virtual memory low when i am on a game or page?

When I play games or am on a website for awhile, and it starts freezing up, a bubble pops up from lower right corner..says virtual memory low. Windows is increasing but u may lose all pages that r open, etc. How do i fix this? I have windows xp on my dell desktop.How do I fix the bubble that pops up n says virtual memory low when i am on a game or page?
Sounds like you're running out of RAM (memory that programs -run- on), and the virtual memory that is created on the hard drive to substitute this is also running out. You can increase what is called the paging size or paging file, but that's just a bandaid for not having enough RAM.

Edit: RAM is pretty cheap these days, especially for desktops :)How do I fix the bubble that pops up n says virtual memory low when i am on a game or page?
There's no quick fix to that issue than upgrading.



Get Windows 7 since it significantly improves RAM usage.



You need at least 2gigs of RAM to play games these days. So get yourself a new pair. :)
  • electric car
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment