Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's your worst bubble gum mess/pop?

What's your worst bubble gum mess/pop?What's your worst bubble gum mess/pop?
Gum stuck onto the car seat was probably it. It doesn't come off.
One time at a keg party, me and my best friend found a gallon of peach schnapps hidden in the weeds . We drank the whole entire bottle straight. I was chewing snappin' apple bubble gum and when I got home, I threw up flourescent green everywhere. It looked like something from the movie Alien.What's your worst bubble gum mess/pop?
Yeah it got so big it popped into my eyes and stuck to my eyebrows! :P
my puppyWhat's your worst bubble gum mess/pop?
all over my hair, clothes, and face...yuck
All over my hair. Yuck!
YES FINALLY LVL 2 YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYYAAYAY FINALLY
lol, i blew a giant bubble one day and it popped and got all over my glasses! lol it took forever to get it off







also, i accidentally left a piece of gum in my pocket and it went through the washing machine.. lol big mess, it still hasnt came out lol
  • gas mileage
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment