Monday, January 30, 2012

After chewing gum for a few hours, and I blow and pop a bubble on my face, particularly my nose, if after?

pulling the gum off my face I find a large slimy booger in it, is it safe to eat or should I wait until I am out of the public to continue chomping on it?After chewing gum for a few hours, and I blow and pop a bubble on my face, particularly my nose, if after?
if it has glitter in it .... Its mine .... don't eat it.



I have a head cold.
Hide it behind your ear until you are out of public view.After chewing gum for a few hours, and I blow and pop a bubble on my face, particularly my nose, if after?
No you have to beg for a new piece of gum, sorry
Throw it awayAfter chewing gum for a few hours, and I blow and pop a bubble on my face, particularly my nose, if after?
well your pants are around your ankles and your peein' in the street anyway...so chomp away bro
wait until you are out of public view.
just shove it in who's going to know but you that there is a booger on it?
gro0ss
ew :| +o(

No comments:

Post a Comment