Thursday, January 26, 2012

My betta fish has a swollen white belly and it makes bubble but they pop. What is going on with my betta fish?

You might be over feeding him! Never feed a beta more then they can eat. If you feed him and there is food left floating on the top of the tank you are over feeding him. I would only feed him 4 times a week.



Hope This HelpedMy betta fish has a swollen white belly and it makes bubble but they pop. What is going on with my betta fish?
My friend had a betta fish once named Bennie and it had a huge stomach. We first thought it was pregnant, but it was a boy fish. The fish lived for about a few months, then it died. Her mom cut the stomach on the fish and discovered that it had a tumor. The fish was then disposed of. It might be the same thing or it might be a genetic defect. I reccommend reasearching the topic on the internet. I do not believe that there is anything you can do to solve the problem though.My betta fish has a swollen white belly and it makes bubble but they pop. What is going on with my betta fish?
probably its constipated. skip a few days not feeding it. and try giving it a broil peeled and skinned pea. and bubbles might be that its building a bubble nest.My betta fish has a swollen white belly and it makes bubble but they pop. What is going on with my betta fish?
fast him for 2 days then give him nothing but small portions of a pea on the 3rd day. You will notice he will have a giant poop

No comments:

Post a Comment