Monday, January 23, 2012

What are the best "bubble gum" pop songs of the 90s?

backstreet boys. 98 degrees .etcWhat are the best "bubble gum" pop songs of the 90s?
What a Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera

Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys

Stop - Spice Girls
My guilty pleasure...





Oom Bop by Hanson!



I love that song, lol.What are the best "bubble gum" pop songs of the 90s?
anything by ace of base

barbie girl

anything by green day

cotton eye joe
When I Come Around by Green Day....seriously I consider them bubblegum pop.What are the best "bubble gum" pop songs of the 90s?
What a Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
Spice Girls. Lol. I love all there songs, they were the sh!t.
Britney Spears- Sometimes

Take That- Back for Good

Backstreet Boys- Larger than Life

Spice Girls- 2 Become 1

Christina Augilera- What a Girl Wants

Mandy Moore- Candy

Jessica Simpson- I want to love you forever

Mariah Carey- Fantasy
bye bye-nsync

oops i did again-britney spears

quit playing games with my heart -backstreet

stop-spice girls

someday-sugar ray

i m just a girl - no doubt
Hmmm, I dont call boy bands "bubble gum" pop. Where did you come up with that one. Aint heard that term since the 60's when the REAL bubble gum pop was created!

No comments:

Post a Comment