Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you like to pop other people's bubble gum bubbles?

Do you like to pop other people's bubble gum bubbles? Does it usually end up on your finger or their face?Do you like to pop other people's bubble gum bubbles?
yes especially yours baby!!!!!!!
yES i DO AND I ENDS UP ALL OVER THERE FACE!!!Do you like to pop other people's bubble gum bubbles?
I don't. It's so rude.
I do all the time....

it ends up everywhere.



lol, one time it went up their nose!!



hahahhaDo you like to pop other people's bubble gum bubbles?
I LOVE to pop other people's gum ... Who Wouldnt?!?!?!?! lol!



No I pop their gum good enough that it never ends up on my finger and ALWAYS ends up all over their FACE!!! lol!!
LMAO. It usually ends up in my sisters face.
No I think it's unsanitary
I hate when someone does this,you never know where their hands have been.
Yeha i Like to put all my weight into a punch and pop that ******* bubble, But then it does get all over my hand.
i dont but i know a lot of people who do....
lol what a question. Yeah I do and it normally ends up in their faces haha. I would only pop it if they blew a huge bubble.
How did you know?
lol, no
eeww well it depends on who it is . usally on their face lmao
yes
Not usually, but if someone keeps doing it, it can get a little annoying then I have popped it and it ends up on their face. The longer they have had in their mouth, the less likely for it to stick.
Ew. No.
Why is it so tempting! I do it quick and it ends up on their face, but if you are slow on the draw, eeeyyyyeeeww!
lol i do all the time... but it doesent stick 2 my fingured often

No comments:

Post a Comment