Thursday, January 26, 2012

Me and my bf were having a deep conversation about bubble wrap! he says he can pop all the bubbles....?

he says he can pop all the bubbles in a 10x10 sq ft of bubble wrap in under 3 minutes! is this possible? can my bf pop bubble wrap fast?Me and my bf were having a deep conversation about bubble wrap! he says he can pop all the bubbles....?
That would be easy. Just fold it up a couple times and sit it under the car tire. You could get it done in under 30 seconds.
is he an octopus? ^_^Me and my bf were having a deep conversation about bubble wrap! he says he can pop all the bubbles....?
hahahaha thats kinda funny..but he doesnt really have a life if he timed himself :D
yes....roll it up and squeeze

*EDIT* or jump up and down on it!Me and my bf were having a deep conversation about bubble wrap! he says he can pop all the bubbles....?
I think it is possible. Bet him anyway because you know guys like to win and you will make him happy.
prove it.
i dont know! but i sure love popping them!
hey.....it IS possible !
Tell him to not do that. The air in the bubble wrap is hazardous to his health.
If he uses his third arm he can

No comments:

Post a Comment