Thursday, January 26, 2012

How in the hell do you crack and pop your gum like bubble wrap??!!?

I've asked this question before but no one acutally told me exactly how they do it... And I'm not talking bout blowing bubbles... I'm talking bout just chewing the gum and it pop cracks like bubble wrapHow in the hell do you crack and pop your gum like bubble wrap??!!?
You have to trap air in the gum so your can pop it - stretch it, fold it over, seal the edges then pop! Just practice :)How in the hell do you crack and pop your gum like bubble wrap??!!?
Gawd, I HATE that sound! But if you insist on making it, you have to create small bubbles in the gum while it's in your mouth. Fold it over to create the air pockets.



Just practice, practice, practice. Just not near me. LOL.
  • merchants tire
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment