Thursday, January 26, 2012

How long can you hold a sheet of bubble wrap without having a pop ?

In seconds Kirst - Aprox about 2 hun !How long can you hold a sheet of bubble wrap without having a pop ?
I do love a bit of Bubble Wrap Kirst lol Cheers for Bezzie Answer hun xxx

Report Abuse


By the time ive picked it up I'm popping it......cant help it....Im popping mad me :)



the doctor said i should grow out of it by the time in 60, please keep me in your prayers and hope that i can get through this awful and disturbing time :)How long can you hold a sheet of bubble wrap without having a pop ?
depends on whose in the room with me, if i'm on my own, then i start popping straight away, if it's someone i don't know i may wait a bit....but then the temptation is just too much.......
The simple answer is you can't. Its best off if you do it immediately and its very satisfying.



pop pop pop How long can you hold a sheet of bubble wrap without having a pop ?
i can't !

i have a mad obssession with bubble wrap, whenever i see it i have to pop it all.
Approximately 2.5 seconds depending on my level of hyperactivity on the given day =)
I am lucky to find a sheet in the house. It gets thrown away by hubby or the kids have popped it!!!
lol it's impossible for me not to start straight away! i don't even hold it, i start as im picking it up lol
Exactly 24.35 milliseconds..
About 2 seconds because when the kids see it its all over.They pop it ,squeeze it and dance on it.lol
1 second
One second, any longer is impossible!
not long . . . .
2 seconds.
about 5 seconds it's addictive but gets boring after you popped a lot of it.
as soon as i see it, i have to pop the bubbles
about 1-2 seconds...
1 hour
3 nanoseconds. And that's when I'm showing restraint ;o)
A mili second?
'bout 2 seconds.
Not long..lol

The urge to start poppin' is unbearable
i'm like that squirrel thing on over the hedge when it drinks coffee



hahaah

i go nuts in like 2 seconds
All of 0.16432 seconds
Not very long!
I can't xD





Must....pop......bubble wrap
can't just love to pop!
I cant - its too much of a temptation!
as long as it takes me to pick it up! lol
I dunno, depends on the amount of cheese you ate for dinner?
no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment