Monday, January 23, 2012

If a virgin gets a colonoscopy, will it pop our "bubble"?

I am a 52 year old with Kallmann's Syndrome. Having that I have never had any interest in sex or done any sex. I am to get a colonoscopy in the end of August and I wondered if that will burst my "bubble" (that is to burst and get things bloody the first time sex is done)? Will it cause some other problems for the test and for me if it does burst from the colonoscopy?If a virgin gets a colonoscopy, will it pop our "bubble"?
The colonoscopy is done through the rectum and will have no effect on the hymen which is located at the opening to the vagina. Only some women experience bleeding when the hymen is broken and in some virgins, it is not intact.



See links below for more info on colonoscopy, a diagram of the anatomy, and the hymen.
Thank you everyone for your help on this question I had.

Report Abuse

If a virgin gets a colonoscopy, will it pop our "bubble"?
1. colonoscopy is done through the rectum not the vagina.

2. colonoscopy is done with a very thing wire. it is no were near the size of a healthy man's penis. you should not experience any pain at all or bleeding.
You are aware that a colonoscopy is done through the rectum and not the vagina? How then would it "pop your bubble"? Talk with your doctor about any concerns.If a virgin gets a colonoscopy, will it pop our "bubble"?
If I am right they do not go up the front area but through the rectum so I would have to say your virginity is safe but ask your doctor to be sure.
a colonoscopy is in your butt, there's no "bubble" to burst...
Colonoscopys go up the butt? I thought?
  • flight simulator games
  • rachel zoe collection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment