Monday, January 30, 2012

What language is HYUNA's 'Bubble Pop!' sung in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI



My friend told me it's Korean, but it sounds Japanese and English mixed to me.What language is HYUNA's 'Bubble Pop!' sung in?
It is Korean with some English :)
Also note that Japanese and Korean to an untrained ear sounds very similar~
It is korean, trust me I go to a korean school, I speak korean, I can write korean, Hyuna is korean, and the writing is korean....What language is HYUNA's 'Bubble Pop!' sung in?
Japanese and Korean are very simmilar - even some words like in Japanese yakusoku 約束 - in Korean - yaksok ?? both mean promise :)
it's a korean song but there are some english in it...What language is HYUNA's 'Bubble Pop!' sung in?
It's Korean and English

No comments:

Post a Comment