Monday, January 30, 2012

Keep Getting "Optimal Resolution" bubble popping up. How do I stop it?

I have an ASUS U30J with a Windows 7 platform. Every time I use it a bubble pops up out of the right side of the taskbar saying that the computer is not using its optimal resolution, which it says should be 1366 x 768. The thing is, it IS on that resolution. This bubble pops up repeatedly when the computer is on. What can I do to stop it?Keep Getting "Optimal Resolution" bubble popping up. How do I stop it?
This tends to be a simple lag issue, coming out of a program or game that doesnt support your full screen resolution. No worries, as soon as you see that bubble, it actually means your screen is back to normal at its 1366x768 resolution, I've had it happen to me several times exiting out of the game: GTA San Andreas... and when i go to check the setting for optimizing the screen res to 1366x768 it is already set to that... I've got the same laptop, so hope this gives you an idea of what is goin on..
  • virtual earth
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment