Monday, January 30, 2012

When playing with bubble wrap, do you have to pop every single bubble or are you able to walk away?

Can't stop until it's done. I think it's a law somewhere that you have to pop them all.When playing with bubble wrap, do you have to pop every single bubble or are you able to walk away?
I cannot walk away, i have to finish it myself. If i have to leave, i will hide it so no one else gets it. I want to do it all by myself. When i am done, i call my mom or x-girlfriend and tell them what i did, and they tell me how proud they are of me.
Everyone of them, none get out unscathed or alive...! %26gt;:D Okay, power trip over. :When playing with bubble wrap, do you have to pop every single bubble or are you able to walk away?
|Hmm.

Hate to admit this but I have to pop them all.

IT'S ADDICTION PPL!

Jk but if I need to do something and can't put it down

Just stamp on it:)
a have to pop them ALL! it's like obsessive complusive disorder in bubble wrap.When playing with bubble wrap, do you have to pop every single bubble or are you able to walk away?
i jump on top of it until every single one is mutilated
Pop them all, finish what you've started lol
One at a time. It's fun to hear every pop.
h

No comments:

Post a Comment