Monday, January 23, 2012

Should I pop the bubble on my finger?

Its this bubble that is barely visible, its on my fingerprint area, i don't know if i should pop it, but it hurts when I do anything, it feels like a numb sensation, and i don't know what to do, please help, thanks =)Should I pop the bubble on my finger?
Sounds like a blister. Don't burst it, if you do you risk getting an infection. If you want, you can soak it in warm water and give it a bit of a massage which might relieve the numbness and loosen the skin. It'll go away by itself in a couple of days.Should I pop the bubble on my finger?
sounds like a blister... in that case i wouldnt recamend popping it.. it will sting really badly and could get infected... you could try holding a cool cloth to it, or rapping a loose bandage on it.Should I pop the bubble on my finger?
I wouldn't pop it, it will sting and could possibly get infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment